UBA Bank Codes
If you’re interested in learning how to complet a transaction using your mobile phone app and the USSD code that UBA has provided to you, you can get all the details you need on the *919# UBA code listed here in this article.
One of the most convenient banking techniques has come to be the use of a USSD code, which is also sometimes known as a short code.
One of the most prominent commercial banking institutions in Nigeria, the United Bank of Africa (UBA), has established achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction through the provision of hassle-free financial products and services as its core purpose.
You can use the list of UBA USSD codes provided below to complete your mobile financial transactions as quickly and easily as feasibly possible.
UBA Bank Ussd Codes
– To check your balance, dial *919*00#.
– For airtime Top-Up for yourself, dial *919*Amount#.
– For airtime Top-Up for others, dial *919* Phone number*Amount#.
– You can transfer funds to any UBA bank account by dialing *919*3*account number*Amount#.
– To load your UBA Prepaid Card, dial *919*32#.
– To transfer fund to other bank accounts, simply dial *919*4*account number*amount#.
– To pay bills, dial *919*5#.
– To block a Debit Card, dial *919*10#.
– To Freeze Online Transactions, dial *919*9#.
– To retrieve your BVN, dial *919*18#.
– For ATM cardless withdrawal, dial *919*30*Amount#.
– For Bank Statements, dial *919*21#.
– To generate an OTP, dial *919*8#.
– To buy data (Self), dial *919*14#.
– To buy data for a 3rd party, dial *919*14*Phone Number#.
– For Smile Data Top-up, dial *919*23#.
– To deactivate the UBA transaction USSD code, simply dial *919*911#.
– For Self-Enrolment and Registration, dial *919*0#.
– For Baba Ijebu Wallet Funding, dial *919*26*1#.
– For Bet9ja Wallet Funding, dial *919*22*walletID*amount#.
– For Betking Wallet Funding, dial *919*26*amount#.
– For Lottomania Wallet Funding, dial *919*26*2#.
– For ARM Pensions, dial *919*27*1#.
– For Oak Pensions, dial *919*27*2#.
Activating the UBA USSD CODE
If you or anybody nearby misplaces the mobile phone that carries the phone number that is connected to your bank account, this code will stop the funds in your UBA account from being stolen.
You simply need to dial the following numbers to stop the USSD code from working on your smartphone: *919*911#.
It’s crucial to remember that you can dial this code using any other mobile phone, whether it belongs to you or someone else.
How to Activate the UBA USSD Code for Bank Transfer
Follow the directions below to activate your USSD code and start sending money to UBA.
– Simply dial the UBA transfer short code, *919#.
– A welcome message will appear on your screen; press 1 to enroll in this service.
– You will be able to register by using your bank account details or the UBA prepaid card connected to your account.
– Choose the option that mostly suit your interest.
– If you currently have a Uba prepaid account, choose the “prepaid with pin” option.
– If you don’t currently have a UBA prepaid account, select the “Account with pin” option available.
– Based on the situation, enter either your ten-digit bank account number or the prepaid number on your UBA card.
– Create a password for your USSD mobile banking account. You must enter the last four digits of either your BVN or your UBA debit card.
– The confirmation of your pin will complete the activation process successfully.
– You have now been permitted to utilize the UBA bank code for every one of your transfer purposes.
To perform financial transactions in Nigeria, using your preferred bank and a USSD code is undoubtedly one of the simplest ways to get things accomplished.
It’s something on which we can all agree. UBA will be no exception, as the organization has made public all of the needed UBA USSD codes to ensure your banking transactions are simple, accessible, and convenient even when on the go.